Today my hubby and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. When we met in 1991 at a dance club, little did I image then that we would be married and still together 20 years later. I’m so glad he asked me to dance.
Here is a picture of us on the big day.
Happy Anniversary, Honey! I am looking forward to many, many more years together!
Don’t forget to check out my blog candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!
- Stamps: Dancing Love (digital stamps) by Whimsy & Stars Studio, Just the Ticket by Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Cranberry
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey Dark Chocolate & Kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalk & Farm Fresh DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart punch, Big Shot, Papertrey Just the Ticket die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey red bakers twine, misc. blue twine, button, & dew drops
- 4 Crafty Chicks – Die cuts
- Anything Goes Challenge – Stitching
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- CES Challenges – Song or Film inspired (“You Had Me From Hello” by Kenny Chesney)
- Crafts & Me – Music inspired (sheet music)
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Creative Card Crew – Fallin’ in love
- Dream Valley – Anything goes
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – (monthly) anything goes
- Frosted Design – about / for family
- Incy Wincy – Stitching
- One Stitch At A Time – use a digi
- One Stop Craft Challenge – groups of 3 (3 dew drops, 3 rows of each color twine)
- Ooh-La-La creations – Stitching
- Paper Crafting Journey –Use a digi
- Paper Play Challenge – Button
- Papertake Weekly – anything goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Sentimental Sundays – Wedding / anniversary
- Simon Says Stamp – Button
- Southern Girls Challenge – Song inspired (“You Had Me From Hello” by Kenny Chesney)
- Stampavie – Anything goes
- That's Krafty Thursday - Kraft