Last week my DH asked me to make a card for his boss, errr…. his boss’ dog. The poor pup was hit by a car and originally was not given much of a chance to survive. Well, the little guy surprised everyone, including the vets, and not only survived but is doing really great.
I used the need for a card as an excuse to finally purchase an image from K ‘n K Designs. I always love Katlyn’s dog images but with haven’t had time to use them with DT commitments. It also gave me a chance to use some pet themed papers from Pebbles that I won from Paper Crafts Connection.
Once I had the image colored, I had a really hard time making the card. My mojo was missing. In the end, I was inspired by the design of this card from Amy Rohl.
That’s it for today. I hope you will take a minute to check out the K ‘n K Designs shop.
Don’t forget to check out my MME blog candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Kolar’s Bandage (digital stamp) from K ‘n K Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Pebbles Cats & Dogs DP, Neenah Crest solar white CS,
- Tools: Copic markers, Big Shot, Papertrey Edgers #1 collection die
- Embellishments: Misc. twine & buttons
- Sentiment printed using Architect’s Daughter free font
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- CES Challenge – Song or Film Inspired (“You’ve Got A Friend in Me” from Toy Story)
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge – Anything goes with a digi
- Digital Tuesday – Anything Goes
- Forever Friends – (monthly) Something old (buttons, twine) Something new (image & DP)
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – (monthly) anything goes
- Heart Song Designs Challenge – Anything goes
- My Partner in Crafting Crime – Use something you got for free (the DP was free)
- One Stitch at a Time – use a digi
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Groups of 3 (3 buttons)
- Paper Crafting Journey – use a digi
- Paper Play Challenge – buttons
- Simon Says Stamp – Buttons
- That's Krafty Thursday - kraft
- Totally Stampalicous – Anything goes