Wisconsin has been a great place to be over the last few weeks. The weather is wonderful, the autumn leaves look gorgeous, and all the sports teams are doing great! It has been perfect weather for pumpkin and apple picking, bonfires and hay rides. All these things inspired me to use Alex’s Pumpkin (digital image) by Whimsy & Stars Studio. It sure looks like he is enjoying our great autumn weather.
A few months ago, I made a promise to myself to start coloring more images of people. This image is a couple of first for me – my first time coloring a boy image, and my first time coloring hair other than blonde. What do you think?
I also wanted to share some of the Halloween decorations my hubby put up this weekend. Although we have the usual graves, cob webs, spiders and skeletons, I really love what he did here.
It looks like these skeletons are going to break into my craft room! Keep your boney hands off my crafting supplies! I have a hot glue gun and I’m not afraid to use it! (Okay, maybe I am a little afraid since I burn myself every time I use it, but we won’t let these guys know.)
Make sure you stop back next Tuesday, October 18th, to see all the Whimsy & Stars Studios’ Christmas digi stamps. They are all so cute you just might want them all. I know I do!
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Alex’s Pumpkin (digital stamp) by Whimsy and Stars Studios
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Paper Studio black CS, Papertrey kraft CS, American Crafts Night Fall DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey button twine, Close To My Heart button
- Sketch For You To Try – SFYTT October 2011
- Catered Crop – FTR22 recipe ( I used warm fall colors, kraft paper, buttons, bow)
- Cooking It up with Katie – “F” word = FALL
- Crafting for All Seasons – Fall flowers or pumpkins
- Crafts & Me – Use a digi
- Crafty Purple Frog – layers
- Creative Stamp Friends – Autumn colors
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – (Monthly challenge ) Pumpkins
- Fussy & Fancy Friday – Autumn
- I Did It Creations – Anything Goes
- Lothian Crafts – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper – Fall
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Anything Goes
- Paper Play Challenge – Autumn colors
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog – Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant – Photo insp (inspired for theme and pumpkins)
- Polly Craft Challenge – boys, boys, boys
- Southern Girls Challenge - Slugs and Snails and Puppydog's Tails......
- Stampin’ For the Weekend – autumn colors
- Stampin’ Sisters In Christ – Anything Goes
- Stampin’ with the Dragon – Fall Colors
- Stamps R Us – Autumn
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Stitches
- ABC DT Challenge - Pumpkins