I have a quick post for you today. I have had a lot going on and have not had a chance to craft very much. I made these projects a couple of weeks ago and thought I would share them with you.
My mother in-law asked me if I could donate some cards or projects to our local senior center to use as a door prize for a party they were having. Since I didn’t want to give a pack of none coordinating card, threw together these projects with supplies I had on hand.
For the second door prize I stamped some coasters. Although I forgot to take a photo, I packaged the coasters with burlap, baker’s twine and a button so that the looked nice.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies for Candle and Tag:
- Stamps: Little Layered Flowers Button Daisy by Meljen’s Designs, Flowers with Love by Annabelle Stamps
- Inks: Olive Pastel ColorBox chalk ink, Tea Dye Distress Inks
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Stampin’ Up Delicate Dots DP
- Tools: Stampin’ Up circle punch, Cropadile, Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares, Copic makers
- Embellishments: Burlap, misc. flower from Hobby Lobby, The Twinery bakers twine, misc button
- Other: Candle and glass holder from the Dollar Store
Challenges: for Candle & Tag:
- All Sorts Challenge – anything but a card
- Cheerful Stamp Pad – Petals
- City Crafter – Scrap Happy (all paper & burlap on tag is scraps)
- Craft your passion – Anything but a card
- Crafting for all Seasons – tags
- Creative Crafts – anything but a card
- Kaboodle Challenge – bag it or tag it
- Lothian Crafts – Anything goes
- Mami Doodles – Flowers
- The Kraft Journal – Anything goes (with kraft)
Supplies for Coasters:
- Stamps: Take Flight by Gina K. Designs, Distressed Background by Stampabilities
- Inks: StazOn in black, olive, brown
- Papers: none
- Tools: Sharpie markers, Matte spray sealant
- Other: Stone coaster
Challenges for Coasters: