Hello my blogging friends! It has been a busy week but I feel like I’ve been productive. Although I haven’t gotten a lot of crafting done, I got a ton of things completed for work and I did some organizing around the house. I have a friend that is having a sale of crafting supplies in her home next week end and I was able to get some stuff together to include in the sale. I hope it sells so that I can spend the money on new, fun crafting supplies.
<Insert smooth segue here – ha ha ha> Speaking of new crafting goodies, Meljen’s designs released some new digi stamps today. You can get them at Whimsy Stamps. One of the new images is Window Kitty, which I used in my project.
What do you think of my button flower? I wanted to try something new. I made it using glue dots, twine, and buttons of course. I only had to pry it off my desk a few times before I had it completed. (It’s a great way to use up some of my stash of buttons and twine!)
The challenge this week at the Meljen’s Designs blog is “Buttons & Bows”. We would love for you to play along with us. You can link up your project and find all the details at the Meljen’s Designs blog. When you are there, you can see all the inspiring projects from the DT for the challenge.
Before I finish up, here is a peek at all of the new digis being released today. All are available at Whimsy Stamps.
Whimsy Stamps is releasing their new rubber stamps and dies for July on the 15th. Sneak peeks are available on the Whimsy Inspirations blog. Don’t forget to hop along with the talented Whimsy rubber stamp designers for prizes starting on July 15th.
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my blog candy. Click on the photo to go to the blog post.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Window Kitty by Meljen’s Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: None
- Papers & CS: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Gertie papers
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers, Stampin’ Up word window punch, Martha Stewart circle punch
- Embellishments: Papertrey button twine, misc. buttons & lace
- AUD Sentiments – Sentiment with more than 2 words
- Card Making Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Include an animal
- Crafting for all Seasons – Furry Friends
- Crafty Ann’s Challenge - Get Well/Thinking of you/Just because
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – #51 Buttons & Stitching
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best – Make your own flowers
- Do You Stack Up – Stitching
- Scrap Creations – At least 2 DP and 2 embelli
- Happileigh Challenge – There’s a critter in the house
- Lollipop Crafts – Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time – Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties – Animals
- Phindy’s Place – Buttons
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin’ Challenge – Cute & Cuddly
- Use It Tuesday – You’re an animal