A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I would be interested in being the Bugaboo Fan of the month for May. Of course I had to jump on the chance. Bugaboo has such a great variety of images and the DT is so fun and talented. It was fun having my bio in the Bugaboo monthly newsletter. (Pssst…. If you don’t get the newsletter, you might want to sign up HERE. In each letter there are discounts, news tidbits and freebies.) And, I get to participate with the DT in the Catch the Bug challenge. This week’s challenge is “Anything Goes”.
I have needed several “Get Well” cards lately and used the opportunity to use Bugaboo’s Bug Jar – Bugs to make this card. I love the entire Bug Jar line at Bugaboo, but for some reason this one just makes me smile. I think it is the little bug peeking over the top of the jar.
When I started typing up my post, I noticed you can’t see the entire sentiment. The ticket says “Caught A Bug?”. I would take a new photo for my post, but I already mailed the card off. Sorry…
Did you notice the cute yo-yo flower on my card? I have to admit I didn’t make it. I won it in a package of blog candy goodies from my blogging buddy, Anita. I always admire them on her cards and was thinking about actually making some myself when I won some. Yippee!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous week end! Don’t forget to stop by the Catch the Bug blog and enter the “Anything Goes” challenge.
- Stamps: Bug Jar – Bugs from Bugaboo Stamps, Just the Ticket from Papertrey
- Inks: Distressed Ink Antique Linen, Close to My Heart Cranberry
- Papers & CS: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Solar Crest white CS, Lily Bee Designs This & That paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey ticket die, Stampin’ Up edge punch, paper piercing tool, Copic markers , Papertrey ticket die
- Embellishments: Yo-yo flower, thread, white cotton crochet thread
- Misc: Sentiment computer generated
- Craft Your Passion – Anything goes
- Dare to be Sassy – make some flowers
- Scrap Creations – Bugs
- Ladybug Crafts Ink – Dotty
- Little Miss Muffet – Die cuts or punches
- Paper Romance – Use your favorite die (the PTI ticket die)
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes with option of something round
- Scrappy Frogs – Anything Goes
- Stamp Something – Digi Day