It's time for another Sentimental Sundays challenge. The new challenge is "Water" (don't forget the sentiment)!
Remember the secret that I can't share until April 15th? This image is a little sneak peak. I can't tell you any more right now, but if you like this image, it, and so much more, will be available on April 15th.
I hope you will join the Sentimental Sundays "Water" challenge for your chance to win the prize from our sponsors Deedee's Digis and Raindrop Echo Designs. Stop by the challenge blog to see the creations from the rest of the DT and a chance to down load the free sentiment set for the week from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Lighthouse and Horizon digital stamp from ??? (come back 4-15-11), Regal Greetings from Unity Stamps
- Papers & CS: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Close To My Heart Miracle paper pack, PaperTrey white CS
- Inks: None
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Copic markers, PaperTrey Victorian Lace border die
- Embellishments: Dew drops, Martha Stewart twill ribbon
- Crafty Catz - April showers /show water on your card
- Creative Belli - Sewing (old dewdrops & twill)
- Creative Inspirations - Cards for Men (10 challenges max)
- Fashionista Friday - Sewing
- Paper Play Time - Anything goes w/a digi
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - Die cuts/punches + ribbon
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Let's Hear it for the Boys
- Stamp Something - Digi day
- Paper Garden Projects - hybrid project