Our Sentimental Sundays challenge this week is "Cute & Cuddly". I made 2 cards for the challenge this week. You saw the first one on Sunday and this is the 2nd one I made using up scraps and pieces on I had on my desk. ' ll
Using a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry made throwing this card together a snap. The best part is that I have another card for my OWH box. My box is almost full and will soon be mailed!
I also have some fun stuff coming up on my blog. On April 1st, there will be 2 blog hops. The first is to celebrate Meljen's Designs 1st birthday and the second is to show off the new digital releases at Whimsy Stamps. Make sure you stop to check out the hops. Like all hops, there will be prizes sprinkled along the way.
I will have a fun announcement in April for a GRAND OPENING on April 15th of something super cool. Stay tuned for this. I am dying to let the cat out of the bag but I have to wait. I can't wait to tell you all.
Thank you for dropping by! I hope you will come back for some of the fun events coming up.
- Stamps: Bunny Friends with Bunny (precolored digi) from the Doodle Pantry, Ticket Sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: Close To My Heart chocolate ink
- Papers: PaperTrey white CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Stampin' Up Bashful Blue CS & Bella Bird CS
- Tools: Sewing Machine, Big Shot, PaperTrey Victorian Lace, Beautiful Blooms II #1 & Banner Basics die
- Embellishments: Starbucks coffee sleeve, Liquid Pearls Opal, Paper, Hug Snug seam binding