This is another card that I made for Operation Write Home. I am really working on getting my box filled so I can ship it out soon. I had to use Mod Kitch Kitsch and Say It Like It's 1959!. These sets are so perfectly punny - I love them! If you aren't comfortable using digi stamps, they also come in clear stamp sets.
Before I go today, I wanted to tell you about a new line of digi stamps on Amber Ink. The line is called "Get Them While They're Hot - Sheen On" It is a line of sentiments inspired by Charlie Sheen and his recent rants. I soooo wanted to make a card with one this week end but I ran out of time. Go check them out HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Mod Kitch Kitsch and Say It Like It's 1959! from AmberInk, It's Official from PaperTrey
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, PaperTrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Schoolhouse DP, misc. orange
- Inks: Distress Inks in Antique Linen & Tea Dye, Close to My Heart Indian Corn Blue
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provocraft Seeing Spots embossing folder, EK Success edge punch, Cutter Bee perforating tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: PaperTrey bakers twine, misc. button & brads
- CES challenges - For men only
- The Crafty Pad - Buttons
- Creative Card Crew - No flowers
- Moving Along with the Times - for a male
- Simon Say Stamp - Anything Goes
- That's Krafty Thursday - kraft CS