Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....
It's Thursday so it's time for the Meljen's Designs new release and new challenge. DT member Diana Kronquist created a great sketch for us to use in our challenge this week. For my card, I used the new Victorian Bird Cage image paired up with my favorite October Afternoon papers.
Here is a look at the sketch for the challenge this week. You can see the challenge rules and link up your project on the Meljen's Designs blog.
Here is a peek at the new release. These will be available in the Whimsy Stamps store today.
Don't forget to come by tomorrow for the Meljen's Designs 1st Birthday blog hop and the Whimsy Stamps new digital release blog hop. As with most blog hop, there are prizes involved, but you have to stop back tomorrow to get the details.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Victorian Bird Cage by Meljen's Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, PaperStudio black CS, October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper pad
- Inks: None
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: The Twinery charcoal bakers twine, misc buttons, misc. red felt from Hobby Lobby, Sakura gold glitter pen, Close to my heart Stardust Glitz
- Alphabet Challenge - Up in the Air
- Creative Belli Challenge - Sewing
- Double Dutch - Something old (papers), something new (image), something borrowed (the sketch and felt from a friend), something blue (blue copic marker used for shading)
- Iris' Spot - 2 or more DP
- Paper Cutz - 3 DP
- Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a digi