I had fun making this card. I created the pumpkin using 3 ovals cut using my nesties. I embossed them and inked the edges. The stem was hand cut and then embossed and inked. After I assembled the pumpkin, I folded a matching piece of orange paper (for the fold in the card) and then traced my pumpkin. I cut it out for my card base and attached my pumpkin to the front. Does that make sense? If you would like more info, please feel free to email me.
I thought Lindsay's cute little witch from Cute Halloween would look perfect here. She is attached using pop dots from some dimension. I am still practicing using my Copic markers. This is the first time I tried to color anything black. Some parts of her look better than others but I was afraid to keep messing around with her.
Here is a look at the complete Cute Halloween set.
Please visit the rest of the DT blogs to see their LSS creations this week. As always, Lindsay will have a freebie on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Thank you for looking!
- Aud Sentiments - Any Halloween Sentiment
- Baby Bud Challenge - Fall/Halloween
- Catch the Bug - 3D Halloween
- Craftalicious - Autumn/Fall Festival
- Crafty Little Place - Autumn
- Drunken Stampers - Salute to Fall
- Ginger Loft - Happy Haunting
- Humble Pie - Shaped card
- Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - anything goes
- Polly Craft Challenge - No DP
- Sarah Hurley - autumn
- Speedy the Cat - have a pumpkin on your card
- Stamp Insanity - Embossing
- Stamp It Crazy - Anything Goes
- Stamp Something - Fall colors
- Stamps R Us - Halloween
- Stamptacular Sunday - Fall colors-
- Totally Stampalicious - Halloween
- Stamps: Cute Halloween from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (mygrafico.com), Studio G stamps
- Papers & CS: Neenah Solar white CS, PTI kraft, misc orange
- Inks: SU Chocolate Chip, Momento black
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Copic & Prismacolor markers
- Embellishments: Raffia, PTI button twine, misc button, Sakura gold gelly roll glitter pen