I think the holly would also look really pretty covered with glitter instead of the UTEE.
If you are starting to work on your Christmas cards, make sure you check out these Lindsay's Stamp Stuff digital stamp sets. They are gorgeous, versatile and fun to work with.
Don't forget about the "Don't Shop, Crop" virtual crop in the mygrafico class room which Lindsay is hosting. It is free to join and sure to be a lot of fun. So instead of fighting the crowds on Black Friday, come spend some time at the crop. Or drop by when you are done shopping for some craft time.
Thank you for looking! Please visit the rest of the DT to see their new projects. Lindsay will have her weekly freebie available on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
- Images: Vintage Christmas Labels & Nature's Christmas digital stamp sets from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (available on mygrafico.com)
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white CS, Close To My Heart Mistletoe DP
- Inks: None
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Heat tool, UTEE, Stampin' Up edge punch
- Embellishments: KaiserCraft gemstones, Close To My Heart gold satin ribbon
- Techniques: Paper piecing, cracked glass
- 2 Sisters challenge - Christmas
- ABC Challenge - H=Holiday
- ABC Christmas challenge - X=Xmas
- Alota Rubber Stamps challenge - Let's Celebrate Christmas
- Bee Crafty - Christmas
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Inspired by Christmas
- Fashionista Friday - Homemade embellishments
- I Did It Creations - Traditional Christmas colors
- Instyle Challenge - Color challenge/photo inspiration
- Mygrafico Christmas give away
- Papercraft Star - Challenge 22 - recipe challenge
- Really Reasonable Ribbon- Christmas
- Scrappy Frog -Christmas
- Stamp & Create - Tis the Season
- Stamp Something - Digi Day
- Stampin' Royalty - Patterned Paper
- Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas colors
- Totally Stampalicious - Paper Piecing