This week we have a recipe challenge for you on the Sentimental Sundays blog. The recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 - 1 solid paper, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellishments.
My 1 solid is a Real Red CS from SU. My 2 patterned are both from the Dashing paper pack from SU. My 3 embellishments are gemstones, ribbon, & gold cord.
Stop by the Sentimental Sundays blog to see the creations from the rest of the DT and to download your free sentiment set from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs. We would love it if you would join us by linking up your creation using this recipe and a sentiment.
Thank you for looking!
- Bee Crafty - Anything Goes with a digi
- Charisma Cardz - Inspired by song (Christmas Wrappings by the Waitresses)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Let's Get Digital
- Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes with a digi
- Just Inspirational - Use a digi
- Meljen's Designs - Stripes
- Stamps: Christmas Rose from Pink Petticoats, Holiday Wishes from PTI
- Papers & CS: SU Real Red & Whisper White CS, SU Dashing DP
- Inks: SU Real Red
- Tools: SU Oval punches, Copic markers, Fiskars edge punch
- Embellishments: Misc. green ribbon, SU gold cord, misc. gemstones