I needed a quick thank you card this week end. I had this image from Doodle Pantry already colored and used Jen del Muro's Sketch for You To Try. This is another attempt at a clean and simple card lay out. I like the bright colors but wish I embossed the kraft bg panel.
Thank you for looking! I hope you have a great week!
- Clearly Delightful - Anything Goes with a Doodle Pantry image
- Craftalicious - Thanks
- Crafty Card Makers - CAS
- Crafty Sentiments - use a digi
- Fab N Funky - Wha' eva'
- Paper Romance -CAS
- SSDS - Thank you
- Stamp Insanity - 3's (3 ribbons)
- Stamp Man - Distress
- SFYTT - 9-11-10 sketch
- Stamps: Tweet House freebie digital stamp by the Doodle Pantry, Circle of Friendship by SU
- Inks: SU Chocolate Chip
- Papers & CS: GP white CS, PTI craft CS, SU chocolate chip CS
- Tools: Paper Piercing tool, CTMH edge distressing tool, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Zig chocolate marker, PTI baker's twine, mis. ribbons & button