I found directions on how to make this fun lace flower at Honeybeehill. It was a little difficult with the crocheted lace but I will definitely try it again using traditional lace or even ribbon. I found the button in my stash of buttons from my Grandmother's sewing supplies.
I hope you will join us this week for the Sentimental Sundays "Words to Inspire" challenge. Remember the only rules are that you need to use a sentiment on your card and follow the theme. You can use any supplies from your stash to create your project but if you would like you can use the free sentiments on the Sentimental Sundays blog created by the talented Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs .
Thank you for looking!Challenges:
- AUD Sentiments - anything goes with a sentiment
- Crafts & Me - Petals & Pearls
- Create A Card challenge - Sentiment only + sketch
- Fab N Funky - Flower Power (Double entry for making your own flower)
- Fashionista Friday - metal (metal button)
- Paper Romance - metal (metal button)
- Stamp & Create - Flowers
- Images: Treasures from CTMH
- Papers & CS: CTMH Perfect Day paper pack, misc. white, SU Chocolate Chip CS
- Inks: CTMH Tulip & Chocolate
- Tools: Big Shot, Spell Binders Labels 1, Martha Stewart edge punch. needle & thread
- Embellishments: misc. lace & button, Kaiser half peals