This is my last post for Meljen's Designs. I have really enjoyed my time working with Melissa and the rest of the DT. I hope my schedule settles down and I will have another chance to work with these wonderfully creative ladies again in the future.
This week the challenge on the Meljen's Designs blog is a sketch challenge. Here is a look at the sketch.
I paper pieced Sunflower Buggies in my interpretation of the sketch.
Please join us in the Meljen's Designs sketch challenge for your chance to win some Meljen's Designs digis.
Thank you for looking!
- ABC Challenge - Z=zig zag
- ABC Design challenge - paper piecing
- Bunny Zoe - Summer Days
- Clearly Inspired - Thank you card
- Cow Girl Sunday - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar challenge - Summer with yellow
- Digital Tuesday - Dazzle Me
- Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
- Fairy Fun Friday - 3-d
- Paper Play Challenges - Anything Goes
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Use a digi
- Images: Sunflower Buggies by Meljen's Designs on Whimsy Stamps, Circle of Friendship by Stampin' Up
- Papers & CS: PTI kraft CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, Stampin' Up Delicate Dots DP
- Inks: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery & So Saffron
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, Stampin' Up & Creative Memories circle punches, embossing tool, Provo Craft Swiss Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Up markers, Prismacolor & Copic markers
- Embellishments: Diamond Stickles, Sakura Gelly Roll clear glitter pen, misc. buttons, rick rack & thread