I was lucky enough to be able to attend CHA on the opening day on Tuesday. It was soooo fun! I feel like I could use at least another day to absorb all the sights and do all the make & takes. I took some photos but have not had time to edit them yet. I'll try to share some of the good ones with you soon.
On to my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff DT project. This was such a fun card to create. I went back to one of my favorite LSS images and combined it with my newest favorite color combo. I just love these patterned papers from October Afternoon. Aren't they fun? I don't know where I found that trim. I wish I could remember because I only had a little piece and now I want more.
(IRL the button is the same shade of green as the papers but for some reason the picture is not picking it up. )
Thank you for stopping by today. I am trying to get back into the swing of things after being away for so long. I am working on getting caught up on visiting blogs.
Please take a moment to visit the rest of the DT. Lindsay will have her weekly freebie posted on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
- ABC Design - Paper piecing
- Cow Girl Sundays - Anything Goes
- Donna's Den of Crafts - Green
- In Style Stamps - monthly sketch
- Lexi's Creations - Paper Piecing
- Simon Says Stamp - Dots
- Sisterhood of the Crafters - funny/humorous
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Use a digi
- Treehouse Stamps - Seeing Dots
- Images: Coffee Talk digital stamp set by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com, sentiment from Create with Tlc
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey Inc kraft cs, Georgia Pacific CS, October Afternoon DP, misc. green CS
- Inks: Distressed Inks old paper
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot
- Embellishments: Inkssentials white pen, CTMH chocolate ribbon, DMC floss, misc button and trim
- Techniques: Paper piecing