Although Lindsay gave her DT the day off, I wanted to thank you for joining in the birthday celebration last week. I think we all had a lot of fun in the mygrafico virtual crop room sharing projects and tips and just chatting. I hope you were able to stop buy and got the cute freebies Lindsay was giving away only there.
You still have a little time to get in on the prizes for the blog hop. Each DT member is doing a drawing for one digital stamp set. (That's a total of 18 digital stamp sets!) Mine is for the Sweet Stuff digital stamp set that was used to make this card. You can see my posting for the blog hop HERE. I will be doing the drawing this evening.
As for the details on this card, I put it together with the scraps I had on my table after finishing another project. It measures 3-1/4 inches square. Although I have used the Sweet Stuff set multiple times, I have never used this image before so I thought I had better give it some use. The inside (I forgot to take a picture) says "You're So Sweet!".
Thank you for looking! The DT will be back to our regular Monday LSS posts next week.
Challenges for this card:
- Daisy Doodles Challenge - Pink + 1 (mine is brown)
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Metal (I have a metal swirl/clip)
- Fab N Funky - Use a neglected stamp
- KL Stampin N Scrapin - KLSNS26 Bling
- Kpink challenge - Thrifty crafter
- Little C's - Add bling
- One Stitch at a Time - Thank you
- Paper Popsicles - Icecream
- Image: Sweet Stuff digital stamp set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico.com
- Papers & CS: My Mind's Eye Laundry Line, Georgia Pacific CS, misc. brown CS
- Inks: none
- Embellishements & Tools: Prismacolor & Copic markers, misc. clip, Hero Arts gem stones, scalloped square nesties