I am the last stop on the Cherry On Top blog hop. You should have just come from Emily's blog. Didn't you just love her eye candy? If you are just joining the hop, you can find the blog hop order on Amy's blog.
I first heard of the kits from Caffinated Cropper on Carole's blog. I went through the blog hop and was lucky enough to win the Beeez Kneeez mini kit. (You can see a card I made using Beeez Kneeez HERE.) I loved the kit so much that I bought the Cherry on Top kit too. The colors in the kit remind me of the Fourth of July and summer.
When I got an email from Amy earlier this week talking about a customer blog hop, I thought that I wouldn't have any time to get a card together. I was disappointed because I really wanted to dig into the kit and make something. Well today (Thursday afternoon), I found that I had a whole half an hour to myself that I could spend on crafting. I thought that would be the real test of the kit. Can I make something cute with my limited amount of time? I was able to make this card and get my supplies cleaned up in less than 45 minutes. I like the results for being so rushed. What do you think?
Here is a look at the inside.
If you missed any one along the way, you can get a complete list of blog hop participants on Amy's blog. One random poster who leaves a comment on every blog in hop will win a free mini kit. Remember that is how I got hooked on the kits from the Caffinated Cropper.
Thank you for looking!
Supplies: (Everything is from the Cherry On Top kit from the Caffinated Cropper unless marked with an "*".)
- Images: Bowl of Cherries from Shabby Green Door
- Papers & CS: Jillibean Soup Kraft cards* (from Beeez Kneeez Kit), Georgia Pacific CS*, PTI kraft paper*, misc. DP from kit
- Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black*
- Embellishments & Tools: Stampin' Up Brilliant Blue markers*, Prismacolor markers*, Spellbinders Nestabilities*, Inkssential white pen*, Kaiser gemstones, paper piercer*
- Techniques: Faux stitching, paper piecing
Challenges for this card: