The good ol' Easter Bunny is going to be on his way soon. I am really hoping that he has a "Photoshop for Dummies" book in his stash for me. I have to admit I am really struggling with doing even the basics. When I find a tutorial on the web that seems like it would be helpful, they must be using a different version of PS than I have because everything looks different. So, I might actually help the Easter Bunny along by placing an order on amazon.com. Once I'm there, I might as well order a few other things so I qualify for free shipping...
Speaking of the Easter Bunny, our theme for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff this week is "Easter". Lindsay as a set called Cute Easter that has a lot of fun, cute images. She also has a Word Art Freebie that coordinates with this set available FREE on her blog.
I had a lot of time to craft this week end. I'm not sure how it happened (I'm sure I forgot something important) but it felt wonderful. I messed around trying some new techniques (which I didn't quite master) and made 5 projects. That is a record for me.
I also have some additional exciting news. Christie Parker has joined the team and will be making her first LSS post today. Go give her some blog love.
Please take some time to see what kind of Easter projects the rest of the DT came up with.
Thank you for looking!
Challenges for this card:
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday - #41 Sketch
- Aimee's Challenge - #4 Easter
- Bee-Crafty - #26 Spring
- By the Cute & Girly - March = Spring
- Crafty Ann's - #10 Lilac, pink, lemon color challenge
- Daisy Doodles - #4 Artist's Choice
- I Love Digi - #3 Easter
- Incy Wincy - Easter or Spring
- Magic Crafts - #11 Spring /Easter
- The Pink Elephant - #58 Spring
- S2G - Pastels
- Spoonful of Sugar - #95 Easter
- Stamp with Fun - #51 Easter
- Stamping for the Weekend - Easter
- Susy's Sassy Designs - #10 Easter
- Images: Cute Easter by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico, sentiment from Easter Word Art freebie on Lindsay's blog
- Inks: none
- Papers & CS: Shabby Houndstooth digital paper pack by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico, Georigia Pacific CS, Stampin' Up Barely Banana, Colormates medium Pretty Pink
- Tools & Embellishments: Stampin' Up markers, Sakura gelly roll clear glitter pen, misc hardware from my stash, CTMH ribbon, BasicGrey half pearls, Prima flower, brad from Recollections (Michael's), Glue Dots brand pop dots